COVID-19 and Corona Virus Disinfectant and CLEANUP
Residential Homes (<1500 sq ft) Starting at $450 per service (Discounted from $850 to support our community) Discount for the greater Philadelphia and Southern and Central NJ area only, Limitations apply.
Commercial Disinfect Services
Office, Industrial, Manufacturing – Starting at $0.30 per square foot for spraying only services; inclusive of chemical and PPE. (Tax not included). Coverage – NJ, PA, DE, MD Limitations apply.
Spray and wipe services available for additional pricing – contact us for more info.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Overview: The Corona Virus has swept the nation, quick and effective Disinfection Services are required. Trauma Scene in partnership with our sister company, BioHelpers are quickly delivering the services to NJ, DE and the greater Philadelphia area.
BioHazard and Specialty Disinfectant Cleanup takes a special set of skills especially with COVID-19. Much of the resulting contamination from general and specific exposure of harmful bacteria and virus/diseases can be easy miss. Therefore, our trained technicians are experts in BioHazard and Specialty Disinfectant Cleanup cleanup and decontamination techniques. These methods are employed to reduce the risk of airborne diseases. In addition, they will restore the affected area to its original condition.
Unlike standard cleaning, bio cleaning and disinfectant services requires special training, state permits, and national certifications to properly remove the contagions, including decontaminating all surfaces through Electro Static Spray of EPA approved Disinfectant chemicals (such as Shockwave, Decon30, CDC10, Bioesque and CLO2).
Following a disinfection/decontamination event, BioHelpers uses a highly effective ATP test to ensure that the site has been completely decontaminated. We are the premier BioHazard and Specialty Disinfectant Cleanup experts in the greater Philadelphia area (and all of New Jersey).
Application: We use an electrostatic sprayer to properly coat all sides of an object as well as Cold Fogger for applications of CLO2 and certain chemicals that do not react well to the ESS application. We also would require a full wipe down of all sensitive areas of the facility.
Electrostatic Spraying (ESS): is a method of applying a coating, cleaner, disinfectant, or other liquid, that involves applying an electric charge to a liquid in order to get it to fully cover a surface. The result is a more efficient process with numerous advantages.
ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) Testing: ATP is a molecule found in and around living cells, and as such it gives a direct measure of biological concentration and health. Trauma Scene Cleaners and BioHelpers use the Hygenia Ensure Touch ATP Test Tool.
ATP tests can be used to:
- Control biological treatment reactors
- Guide biocide dosing programs
- Determine drinking water cleanliness
- Manage fermentation processes
- Assess soil activity
- Determine corrosion / deposit process type
- Measure equipment or product sanitation
- Fiberlock – Shockwave – Shockwave is an EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer and cleaner designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination, ideal for flooding and mold remediation. ShockWave is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project.
- Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant – Kills Norovirus in just 4 Minutes, EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant, Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses*, Fungi & Molds, Bactericidal, Virucidal*, Tuberculocidal, and Fungicidal**, Disinfect, Sanitize, Clean, and Deodorize in ONE STEP, Kills, Destroys and Eliminates Household Germs, Sanitizes Soft Surfaces in just 2 minutes, Eliminates 99.9% of most Allergens upon contact.
- CDC 10 – CDC-10 is a quaternary disinfectant compound featuring a clinging foam that kills HBV (Hepatitis B Virus), HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Herpes simplex Type 2 and Influenza A3/Hong Kong viruses on hard nonporous inanimate surfaces. Ready to use, CDC-10 destroys germs faster than most competitive products and is effective against a broad range of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Decon30 – Hospital Disinfectant, Bactericide, Virucide, Fungicide, Mildew stat: *Kills over 99.99% of: Product Label Bacteria (Gram +ve & -ve): Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, MRSA, E. coli O157 Mold/Mildew/Spores: Trichophyton, Candida albicans **Viruses: Influenza A, HIN1, HIV. Other odour-causing microorganisms. No antimicrobial resistance.
- CLO2 – Chlorine Dioxide (depending on the affected area) ClO₂ odor, smoke and mold removal. Neutralize and eliminate resistant chemical and organic odors from every porous and non-porous surface.
SURVEY THE AREA
INSPECT FOR TRACE
TEST FOR CLEANLINESS
We understand that the events which lead to the need for COVID and Corona Virus cleanup services are disruptive and heartbreaking. From the first call to the final inspection, you will be treated with care and compassion. We can’t stop the infection, but we can make it better.
Our highly trained team can be onsite within 2-4 hours. We’ll assess the damage, take pictures before, during and after as we restore your home to it’s original condition. We’ll also submit your claim to your insurance company.
Unlike standard cleaning, bio cleaning requires special training to properly remove biohazards, including blood, bodily fluids and infectious contagions and bacteria. Trauma Scene uses an ATP test to identify growing microorganisms and ensure the removal of bacteria from the home. Having a clean, bacteria free home will give you a fresh start so you can begin the process of moving on.
All Our Jobs are backed by our 100% Clean Guarantee. You can trust us to get the job done right the First time, or we’ll come back with no charge to you.
Contact us today for a free cost estimate!